View Senior Caregivers Job Openings
Hiring Caregivers in Anoka, Blaine, Andover, White Bear Lake, MN and surrounding areas.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being one of our Comfort Keeper caregivers. Comfort Keepers of Blaine is currently looking for caring individuals to join our team of senior caregivers. Below, you will find available caregivers opportunities. If you have questions about open caregivers positions, contact us today.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Comfort Keepers of Blaine, MN is actively seeking reliable Certified Nursing Assistants in the areas of Blaine, North Oaks, White Bear Lake, Andover, Forest Lake, St Louis Park and the Bryn Mawr, Kenwood and Lake Calhoun neighborhoods of Minneapolis.
CNAs provide personal care and support services to seniors and others allowing them to maintain their independence in their own home.
- Perform duties assigned in the personal care services plan
- Assist clients with daily living skills including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and ambulation
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment to clients and family members
- Light household tasks
- Assist in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, preparation, grocery shopping and kitchen clean up
Working with Comfort Keepers as a Certified Nursing Assistant is a wonderful opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- On the job training
- Flexible schedule
- Learning and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Must have current nursing certificate
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Must be able to engage in moderate physical exertion on a recurring basis to complete tasks such as driving, assisting clients in transfer, and light housekeeping
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be genuinely concerned with helping others and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
Comfort Keepers provides in-home care services. Our in-home care is built around the concept of Interactive Caregiving which transforms day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities that engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially and emotionally.
Apply today to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Blaine, MN!