View Senior Caregivers Job Openings
Hiring Caregivers in Anoka, Blaine, Andover, White Bear Lake, MN and surrounding areas.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being one of our Comfort Keeper caregivers. Comfort Keepers of Blaine is currently looking for caring individuals to join our team of senior caregivers. Below, you will find available caregivers opportunities. If you have questions about open caregivers positions, contact us today.
Home Health Nurse RN or LPN
At Comfort Keepers, we are creating exceptional career opportunities for individuals looking to do something special with their lives. Being a Comfort Keeper is rewarding in more ways than you could imagine. It offers a tremendous job potential in the rapidly growing field of medical in-home care primarily for seniors.
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with Opportunity to Advance
- Work close to home
- Competitive pay
- Make a meaningful difference in the quality of life for seniors
As our Home Health Nurse you would deliver in home care to clients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. When you join Comfort Keepers, you become part of one of the most successful and respected networks offering in home care and senior care services.
- Provides case management duties for our senior clients in Minnesota
- Provides nursing care following established nursing service objectives and standards
- Ensures that all safety and infection control practices are followed
- Distributes and documents medications (including narcotics) according to established standards and regulations
- Responds to emergency situations
- Supervises other members of the home health team
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicates with patients and families regarding treatment and care
- Certified as an LPN or RN Nurse
- At least 2 years of experience working with the elderly
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position
- Knowledge of state and local regulations regarding home health care
Apply today to join our team as a Home Care Nurse in Blaine, MN