View Senior Caregivers Job Openings
Hiring Caregivers in Anoka, Blaine, Andover, White Bear Lake, MN and surrounding areas.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being one of our Comfort Keeper caregivers. Comfort Keepers of Blaine is currently looking for caring individuals to join our team of senior caregivers. Below, you will find available caregivers opportunities. If you have questions about open caregivers positions, contact us today.
Home Health Aide
Comfort Keepers of Blaine, MN is actively seeking reliable Home Health Aides in the areas of Blaine, North Oaks, White Bear Lake, Andover, Forest Lake, St Louis Park and the Bryn Mawr, Kenwood and Lake Calhoun neighborhoods of Minneapolis.
Home Health Aids provide personal care and support services to seniors and other clients allowing them to maintain their independence in their own home.
- Perform duties as assigned on the personal care service plan
- Assist the client with daily living skills including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and ambulation
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for clients and family members.
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Assist in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, preparation, grocery shopping, and kitchen clean up
- Remind client to take self-administered medication
- Observe and reports changes in client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
Working with Comfort Keepers as a Home Health Aide is a wonderful opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing training
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Paid time off
- Supportive staff available 24/7
- Growing company with opportunity
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Must be able to engage in moderate physical exertion on a recurring basis to complete tasks such as driving, assisting clients in transfer, and light housekeeping
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
Comfort Keepers provide in-home care services. Our in-home care is built around the concept of Interactive Caregiving which transforms day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities that engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially and emotionally.